We confirm we have complied with the Government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Following a risk assessment of our business we are taking the following steps to ensure your health and safety.
What are we doing to keep guests safe?
- Tables have been moved to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available for all guests and staff.
- On arrival, guests will be seated immediately and asked to limit their movement whilst in the business. Full table service will be given and no customers will be
served at the bar.
- We will be using single use menus only.
- Kids will not be provided with crayons for colouring for hygiene reasons.
- Appropriate signage will be up in the business to remind customers of social distancing and hygiene rules.
- Our tables will not be set before you arrive. Cutlery, sauces etc. will be brought to your table when you order.
- We will be cleaning more frequently and thoroughly - including frequent touch points like door handles and in the toilets.
Details of each party will be taken to comply with ‘track and trace’ recommendations.
What are we doing to keep staff safe?
- All members of staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift.
- All members of staff will be fully supported if they need to self-isolate.
- All members of staff will be wearing face coverings for the safety of both staff and guests.
- We will not be wearing gloves as scientific advice tells us that frequent hand washing and rigorous sanitisation is much more effective than gloves.